The Rose Quartz Collar is a beautifully designed, durable and functional pet collar featuring genuine Rose Quartz, gold bezel detailing and sleek clean lines giving it an elevated feel. Constructed from durable Vegan Leather that has been carefully selected to clean easily and withstand pulling, it is eco and animal friendly and truly gives good vibes.
All sizes are 3/4" thick and have a D ring that is designed to fit any size tag clasps (small or large ones) onto your collars! Finally, no more clasps that get "stuck" when attaching.
A thin/ streamlined vegan leather silhouette allows for a comfortable fit for both small and larger breeds.
Please be aware that natural Rose Quartz varies in color saturation and opacity. Your collar will always have stones that are within the same range of purple hues, so don't worry! We just want you to know that some collars have deeper hues while others have softer color saturation. This is beyond our control; embrace the unique beauty of these stones!
Choose to add a matching vegan leather Rose Quartz Gemtag for a complete set!
ROSE QUARTZ HEALING PROPERTIES:
Rose Quartz is said to purify and open the heart at all levels to promote love, self-love, friendship, deep inner healing and feelings of peace.
The wearer is claimed to feel calm and secure when wearing rose quartz. This stone also I said to encourages bonding.
*Disclaimer* Never use crystals or holistic healing in place of traditional veterinary /medical care. These claims of healing have not been evaluated by the FDA and are meant to be used as an additional aid to your pups wellness routine and overall well being. We DO NOT suggest using our collars in place of veterinary care and aren't responsible for your pets medical well being with relation to the purchase of our products.
- Please note that most of our items are made to order/personalized. Our processing time (the time it takes to physically create your item) is is 2-3 weeks. Estimated delivery time stated at check out is the time it takes for your item to ship once it reaches the post office. Once the parcel is shipped, we have no control over it. We thank you for your patience!
- Never leave your pet unattended wearing our products. This includes our home products, tag stands, charms, hair clips and more. We are not responsible for any damages incurred if your pet chews or swallows the products sold in our shop. If not used properly, all accessories could pose as a choking hazard.
- Crystal holistic benefits that some of our products contain are not evaluated by the food and drug administration. Please consult with your Medical Doctor for any emotional or physical ailments you or your pet may have. Never use crystals and/or stones for holistic benefits without consulting with your doctor and/or vet first.
- All products are hand made and may contain variations and slight imperfections/bubbles/streaks.
- Our Pet ID Tags are durable, however cannot withstand hard tugging or pulling, over time the split ring may stretch out and your tag may get lost. We are not responsible for lost tags.
- Our hand made tags are considered special occasion pieces. Please follow these helpful tips to avoid your tag from losing its shine, getting scuffed, or worse - dislodging from its bezel.
- Wear the tag as close to the neck as possible. This is the very best way to preserve the life of your special tag! When your tag dangles too low, it is likely to hit, swing or knock into objects or the floor, making your resin tag slowly but surely less stable. Over time your tag will scuff faster, and can even cause the center resin piece to become loose/dislodged entirely.
- DO NOT attach our tags to the same D-ring as your pet's leash. The metal clasp on the leash will scratch and smack the tag.
- Extreme temperatures change the chemical composition of resin. It can expand and contract, making the tag less stable within the bezel. If you live in an extremely cold or hot climate we suggest wearing our frameless resin tags.