Our dream here at Ruff Gems is to blur the lines between pet and human accessories. We so often hear "I'd wear that" when our customers receive their pet's new tag or charms!
Now you can easily wear any Gemtag or charm we offer as a necklace! Whether you want to twin with your fur baby, give a personalized gift to a new mom or simply like the charms we have and want to add it to your necklace collection! So many options to choose from!
Silver chain is 18" long /Sterling Silver Plated
Gold chain is 18" long/14k gold plated
Bronze chain is 18" long/stainless steel
(All Chains are 1.5mm thick)
Customization Instructions :
1. Add Necklace color of choice to cart.
2. Choose any available TAG or CHARM from our shop and write "Attach to Necklace" in personalization section. Don't forget to add the name of choice if you want the tag to be personalized!
- Please note that most of our items are made to order/personalized. Our processing time (the time it takes to physically create your item) is is 2-3 weeks. Estimated delivery time stated at check out is the time it takes for your item to ship once it reaches the post office. Once the parcel is shipped, we have no control over it. We thank you for your patience!
- Never leave your pet unattended wearing our products. This includes our home products, tag stands, charms, hair clips and more. We are not responsible for any damages incurred if your pet chews or swallows the products sold in our shop. If not used properly, all accessories could pose as a choking hazard.
- Crystal holistic benefits that some of our products contain are not evaluated by the food and drug administration. Please consult with your Medical Doctor for any emotional or physical ailments you or your pet may have. Never use crystals and/or stones for holistic benefits without consulting with your doctor and/or vet first.
- All products are hand made and may contain variations and slight imperfections/bubbles/streaks.
- Our Pet ID Tags are durable, however cannot withstand hard tugging or pulling, over time the split ring may stretch out and your tag may get lost. We are not responsible for lost tags.
- Our hand made tags are considered special occasion pieces. Please follow these helpful tips to avoid your tag from losing its shine, getting scuffed, or worse - dislodging from its bezel.
- Wear the tag as close to the neck as possible. This is the very best way to preserve the life of your special tag! When your tag dangles too low, it is likely to hit, swing or knock into objects or the floor, making your resin tag slowly but surely less stable. Over time your tag will scuff faster, and can even cause the center resin piece to become loose/dislodged entirely.
- DO NOT attach our tags to the same D-ring as your pet's leash. The metal clasp on the leash will scratch and smack the tag.
- Extreme temperatures change the chemical composition of resin. It can expand and contract, making the tag less stable within the bezel. If you live in an extremely cold or hot climate we suggest wearing our frameless resin tags.